Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
- This pregnancy pillow provides support for your back, bump, hips and head!
- The cover is super soft and is easily removed to wash it.
- The pillow can be folded and used however you find comfortable!
- No need for multiple pillows when you have this pregnancy pillow.
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow Review
The Leachco Snoogle has allowed me to sleep like a baby through the night. This is one of the best pregnancy pillows on the market. I no longer have neck & back pains and am able to sleep in just about any position.
This pillow curls around you. The neck part is not too bulky or squishy like a memory foam pillow. Now I’m able to get a full night’s rest and feel good about waking up, I would highly recommend this.
Best for Side Sleepers
Boppy Side Sleeper Pregnancy Pillow
1. Compact size for small beds
2. Keeps you asleep on your side in the doctor recommended position
3. Comfortable while supporting baby bump and back!
Boppy Side Sleeper Pregnancy Pillow Review
This small maternity pillow is a life saver. Sleeping on my side has been increasingly more difficult during this pregnancy.
Since purchasing this pillow I’m not turning over in discomfort throughout the night anymore. My husband has even been able to get more sleep as a result. Thye small size also saves space on our bed unlike some of the other huge U or C shaped pillows.
Best for Minimalists
Boppy Wedge Pregnancy Pillow
- Offers firm support for your bump all night
- No slip design
- Cover is removable and washable
- Minimalist design
Boppy Wedge Pregnancy Pillow Review
This Boppy nursing pillow is amazing. The Boppy wedge pillow has been allowing me to get a good night’s sleep ever since it came in the mail. This wedge shaped pregnancy pillow is perfect for pregnant women.
I finally feel comfortable in my regular sleeping position. This support pillow is designed to support my baby bump without taking up too much room in our bed.
Best for Multiple Uses
Bamibi Nursing Pillow and Positioner
- Can be used as a pregnancy pillow, a nursing positioner, and a newborn lounger.
- Extra soft
- Comes in multiple designs
- Supports your back, bump, head, and hips while pregnant.
- Supports your back and neck while breastfeeding
Bamibi Nursing Pillow and Positioner Review
The Bamibi Nursing Pillow is an excellent choice for those looking for a nursing pillow. It has been a lifesaver on my back and tummy, allowing me to actually get comfortable at night. As a breastfeeding pillow, nursing with this pillow is amazing too. It frees up my hands and is comfy enough for my baby to doze off and sleep in.
Best For Support
PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow
- Supports Back, Hips, Knees, Neck And Head
- Detachable Extension That Offers Additional Back Or Belly Support
- 100% Machine Washable
- Contoured Perfectly To Fit Your Back, Belly Legs And Neck All In One Pillow
PharMeDoc Pregnancy Pillow Review
After seeing a picture of someone curled up in a PharMeDoc Pregnancy pillow, It Looked amazing. I had to see what it was like for myself. Let me tell you, this thing is fantastic.
It has helped my head and neck. It’s perfect for side sleeping but is cozy even if you are just hanging out at home watching a movie. The cover is soft and has improved my pregnant sleeping experience ten fold.